What time is check - in / check - out?
Check-in : Anytime after 2pm, before 5pm
Check-out : Anytime before 10am
Is linen included?
Yes! Linen is included in the price
Towels can be provided for £1.50
Do you have a kitchen?
We have a kettle and a sink and offer an honestly kitchen policy for the purchase of tea/coffee, soft drinks, snacks and crisps etc
Do you allow guests to bring their own alcohol?
No, but the adjacent Douglas Hotel Bar is very welcoming and friendly!
Do you provide breakfast?
We do not provide breakfast on site but have numerous very close neighbours, such as the Douglas Hotel, less that a 2 minute walk from us, who do!
Are lockers provided?
No, we do not provide lockers but we do have CCTV in communal
Do you provide a laundry service?
We provide a laundry service. We wash and dry your clothes at a cost of £5 per load. Please allow 24 hours for this service
Do you have Wi-Fi?
We free Wi-Fi available. All bunks have a plug and usb socket as well as individual lighting
Terms and Conditions
- We accept a maximum of six people per online booking.
- Any groups larger than this should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individuals whose sole purpose is to get drunk are politely asked to seek alternative accommodation.
- No alcohol is to be consumed within the building.
- We operate An ‘honesty kitchen’ - please treat this with respect.
- You may not take non resident guests into the bunkhouse.
- You must be over the age 18 to stay (A valid photographic I.D - passport or driving license - must be shown by all members of your party)
- We will not tolerate anti social behavior. Any anti social behaviour may result in you being asked to leave the property without a refund.
- We cannot be responsible for guests belongings.
- You cannot alter your booking once you have arrived.
- We cannot be responsible for third party bookings.
- We will do our best to fulfil special requests but these cannot be guaranteed.
- Please treat the premises with respect.
- The Brodick Bunkhouse is fully cleaned prior to your arrival.
- For safety reasons and the comfort of other guests, we have adopted a no-smoking policy in the properties.
- We are unable to accommodate pets in the bunkhouse.
- We request guests respect the property; it’s fixtures, fittings and contents. Any breakages, damages or stains must be reported as soon as possible. Additional charges may be made for extra cleaning should the property require it.
- We cannot under any circumstances accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the possessions of guests, their cars, including contents, or for any personal injury.